There’s a job fair this week for the uniformed men and women who have served our country. The Heroes 4Hire Job Fair on April 27 is sponsored by the Connecticut Department of Labor, the Connecticut Department of Veterans Affairs, U.S. Chamber of Commerce, ESGR, Prudential, Travelers and CBS Radio. It will be held in East Harford at the Rentschler Field ballroom from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Employment serves offered at the fair:
• Positions available in a variety of fields
• Veterans’ Representatives to provide assistance and guidance
• Information on educational and job training programs
• Information on employment and unemployment services
• Free résumé critiques by our experts
• No Registration is required and admission is free!
For directions, more information or a listing of participating employers visit: http://www.ctjobfairs.com